Carmen Moreschini / ICGSA
Name of Applicant________________________________________________________________________________________
Phone (______) ___________________________________ Years in ICGSA ________________________________________
Years Involved in Girls Sports ______________________________________________________________________________
Current Employer/Position ________________________________________________________________________________
Educational Background __________________________________________________________________________________
Coaching Experience _____________________________________________________________________________________
Accomplishments in Education and Coaching __________________________________________________________________
Area of study to be pursued with the use of the scholarship _______________________________________________________
Attach to this application
* An explanation of why you should be considered for the award.
* A written recommendation from a Principal.
* A written recommendation from an athletic administrator.
If selected as the recipient, I agree to continue in the area of coaching girls sports. I do hereby agree, if a decision is
made to leave the girls coaching field prior to the issuing of five hundred($500) scholarship, I will notify the ICGSA
President. I understand the ICGSA will confirm the above stated intent before the money is issued.
Applicantís Signature __________________________________________________________________________________
Carmen Moreschini/ICGSA Scholarship Criteria
PURPOSE: This scholarship was established in 1990 to honor our first ICGSA president, Carmen Moreschini. It is presented to an ICGSA member to further his or her education. A $500.00 scholarship is issued directly to an educational institution.
1. Must have completed a bachelorís degree in education.
2. Must be used toward any educational course work beyond a bachelorís degree.
3. All ICGSA members are eligible to apply (must have been a member for at least two years- including year of application).
4. Must have at least two years of coaching experience in an IHSAA sanctioned sport.
5. Must intend to stay actively involved in an IHSAA sanctioned girls sport.
6. Must be employed by an IHSAA member school corporation either as a teacher, coaching staff member, or athletic administrator.
7. Previous Carmen Moreschini/ICGSA Scholarship winners are NOT eligible.
8. Scholarship recipients must use the award within a twenty month time frame.
(574) 262-5633 Fax # (574) 262-5925 email@example.com
DEADLINE: February 1
Winners will be announced at the ICGSA Spring Conference in Plainfield in Plainfield.