All of the following criteria must be met to be nominated for
1. The athlete must be a senior participating in an IHSAA girls' sport.
2. The athlete must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 on 4.0 scale or equivalent. (Examples: 10.5
on 12.0, 9.625 on 11.0, 8.75 on 10.0, 7.00 on 8.0, 5.25 on 6.0, 4.375 on 5.0, 87.5 on 100.)
Please include the athlete's current cumulative GPA on what maximum scale. Conversions
will be done after receiving the application.
3. The athlete must have a minimum SAT score of 1110 on the critical reading (verbal) and math or a minimum ACT composite score of 24.
4. The athlete must be a varsity participant in a minimum of 50% of the contests in an IHSAA
sponsored girls' sports program.
5. A transcript must be provided with this application. Verification of SAT/ACT scores,
class rank, and cumulative GPA MUST be included with transcript.
6. A nomination must be signed by both coach and principal.
7. The coach must be a current member of the ICGSA in order to nominate. Membership must
received by the membership chairperson no later than the
your sport. Membership may be completed online at www.icgsa.org. Any head varsity coach
may nominate an athlete from his/her own team.
applications and transcripts must be received by the
you should contact her immediately.